Gwlad eich hun?

Wedi dod o hyd i rywbeth diddorol?

Cymedrolwr: huwwaters

Rheolau’r seiat
Seiat i son am bethau diddorol yr ydych yn eu darganfod ar y we yw hwn. Nid lle i hysbysu proffiliau myspace, facebook ayb. Os ydych wir isio pobl eu gweld, rhowch ddolen iddynt yn eich llofnod. Cofiwch osod teitl yn seiliedig ar gynnwys yr edefyn, a nodwch os yw'r cynnwys yn addas i'w weld yn y gwaith/coleg/ysgol neu beidio. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

Postiogan Hogyn o Rachub » Iau 23 Chw 2006 1:05 pm

The People's Republic of Rachub is a tiny, safe nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 6 million are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

The enormous, liberal, socially-minded government devotes most of its attentions to Social Welfare, with areas such as Law & Order and Commerce receiving almost no funds by comparison. The average income tax rate is 39%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Cheese Exports industry, followed by Soda Sales and Arms Manufacturing.

Voting is voluntary and gambling is outlawed. Crime is well under control. Rachub's national animal is the armadillo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Rachubian Krona.

Rachub is ranked 10th in the region and 53,203rd in the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
"Be gymrwch chi Wiliam, ai salad ta beth?"
"Oes rhaid i chi ofyn? Wel, tatws trwy crwyn!"

Y Rachub Rydd Gymraeg
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Hogyn o Rachub
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 4939
Ymunwyd: Gwe 25 Hyd 2002 7:59 pm
Lleoliad: Caerdydd a Rachub

Postiogan Huw Psych » Iau 23 Chw 2006 1:07 pm

Dwi yma hefyd...

The Republic of Cefni is a tiny, socially progressive nation, renowned for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass -- juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Healthcare, and Social Welfare. The average income tax rate is 41%, but much higher for the wealthy. A very small private sector is dominated by the Cheese Exports industry.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to a well-funded police force. Cefni's national animal is the draig, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the euro.

Ymunwch a fi yng Nghymru!
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Huw Psych
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 1205
Ymunwyd: Iau 13 Hyd 2005 3:05 pm
Lleoliad: Ty'n Twll, Gwlad y Rwla

Postiogan Chwadan » Iau 23 Chw 2006 1:12 pm

The Queendom of Cwacs
"Duuuuuck!"

UN Category: Capitalist Paradise
Civil Rights: Very Good
Economy: Thriving
Political Freedoms: Some

The Queendom of Cwacs is a tiny, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5 million are either ruled by a small, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.

The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Commerce, Law & Order, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Information Technology, and Soda Sales industries.

Crime is a problem. Cwacs's national animal is the duck, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the mallard.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Chwadan
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 2578
Ymunwyd: Sul 16 Maw 2003 12:24 am
Lleoliad: :dailoelL

Postiogan Ramirez » Iau 23 Chw 2006 1:26 pm

The Dictatorship of Sarabanda is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its strong anti-business politics. Its hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are proud of their wide-ranging civil freedoms, and those who aren't tend to be dragged off the streets by men in dark suits and hustled into cars with tinted windows.

The large, liberal government is mainly concerned with Religion & Spirituality, although Social Welfare and Defence are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 23%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Information Technology.

Crime is a serious problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. Sarabanda's national animal is the Big Bad Wylff, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Ceiliog.

Wir yr, ai shal crysh iw laic tcharcol bitwin ddy tith of e wylff.
They say one of the few times a man pays full attention is when he’s talking about himself. Another is when blood is coming out of his penis.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Ramirez
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 4642
Ymunwyd: Sul 24 Tach 2002 5:52 pm
Lleoliad: Penlan dy Fam

Postiogan ap concord y bos » Iau 23 Chw 2006 2:10 pm

Civil Rights - few!

The Colony of Ap concord y bos is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed population of 5 million are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.

The government -- a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass -- juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Religion & Spirituality, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 42%, but much higher for the wealthy. A substantial private sector is led by the Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Soda Sales industries.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ap concord y bos's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the cha-ching.

ysgytlaeth mefus, maes-b 2005, swpyrb........
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
ap concord y bos
Defnyddiwr Efydd
Defnyddiwr Efydd

Negeseuon: 470
Ymunwyd: Sad 16 Ebr 2005 10:32 pm
Lleoliad: Dyffryn Nantlle

Postiogan Oh dear.Another welshman » Iau 23 Chw 2006 2:19 pm

Welwch fy nghwlad i yma
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Oh dear.Another welshman
Defnyddiwr Efydd
Defnyddiwr Efydd

Negeseuon: 169
Ymunwyd: Mer 18 Mai 2005 9:04 pm
Lleoliad: Caerdydd

Postiogan hagfan » Iau 23 Chw 2006 2:38 pm

Oh dear.Another welshman a ddywedodd:Welwch fy nghwlad i yma

Methu dod o hyd i'r wlad yma. A wnei di anfon neges i Crannog, neu ymuno a 'Cymru'? :winc:
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
hagfan
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 195
Ymunwyd: Mer 28 Gor 2004 12:13 pm
Lleoliad: Llangrannog

Postiogan Oh dear.Another welshman » Iau 23 Chw 2006 2:57 pm

hagfan a ddywedodd:
Oh dear.Another welshman a ddywedodd:Welwch fy nghwlad i yma

Methu dod o hyd i'r wlad yma. A wnei di anfon neges i Crannog, neu ymuno a 'Cymru'? :winc:

Mae'r neges wedi ei hela :D
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Oh dear.Another welshman
Defnyddiwr Efydd
Defnyddiwr Efydd

Negeseuon: 169
Ymunwyd: Mer 18 Mai 2005 9:04 pm
Lleoliad: Caerdydd

Postiogan Dwlwen » Iau 23 Chw 2006 3:03 pm

The Holy Republic of Cwm Gwendraeth
"Cofia joio byw"

The Holy Republic of Cwm Gwendraeth is a tiny, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its strong anti-business politics. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.

The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Social Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 39%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Furniture Restoration.

Crime is relatively low. Cwm Gwendraeth's national animal is the goldfish, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the cacen.
Hold on just a second
Don't tell me this one you know
I know this one I know this song
I know this one I love this song

pictiwrs
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Dwlwen
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 2307
Ymunwyd: Maw 10 Chw 2004 1:34 pm
Lleoliad: mewn bola morfil

Postiogan Geraint » Iau 23 Chw 2006 3:33 pm

The Nomadic Peoples of Defaidia
"Tidy Like"

UN Category: Left-wing Utopia
Civil Rights:Excessive
Economy:Developing
Political Freedoms:Superb

The Nomadic Peoples of Defaidia is a tiny, devout nation, renowned for its strong anti-business politics. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 5 million are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whoever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Religion & Spirituality, although Healthcare and Social Welfare are on the agenda. The average income tax rate is 48%, but much higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Trout Farming.

Crime is moderate, and the police force struggles against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Defaidia's national animal is the mole, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the sheep.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Geraint
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 5804
Ymunwyd: Llun 30 Medi 2002 3:35 pm
Lleoliad: Dan garreg mewn ogof dan mynydd gogogoch yn y gofod (in space)

NôlNesaf

Dychwelyd i Ar Goll ar y We

Pwy sydd ar-lein

Defnyddwyr sy’n pori’r seiat hon: Dim defnyddwyr cofrestredig a 4 gwestai