Byddin yn Ymosod ar Aberystwyth!

Newyddion, protestiadau, trafod

Cymedrolwr: Cwlcymro

Rheolau’r seiat
Newyddion, protestiadau, trafod. Cofiwch, dim ymosodiadau personol. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

Byddin yn Ymosod ar Aberystwyth!

Postiogan Cardi Bach » Maw 03 Meh 2003 1:40 pm

(Ymddiheiriadau ei fod yn Saesneg!)

Press Release…Press Release…

EDF Invasion Plan Announced For Aberystwyth This Thursday

Troops of the English Defence Force (EDF) will invade and occupy Aberystwyth on Thursday 5th June declaring it a Closed Military Zone.

EDF will be imposing curfew, building checkpoints, and asking for ID cards from all people who look slightly Welsh. They will be especially suspicious of Welsh speakers because they are known from past experience to be terrorists. As a mark of respect for Her Majesty, EDF personnel will refuse to speak in any language other than the Queens English.

EDF troops will be armed with M16 machine guns and have access to Tanks, Helicopter and F16 air support if needed, as well as nuclear and biological weapons, but these are unlikely to be used on the first morning.

In a direct message to the people of Aberystwyth, the EDF Spokesperson said:

“Do not leave your home unless you are prepared to risk being killed. If approaching EDF troops you must wear a fluorescent orange jacket, hold your hands clearly in the air and waive a white flag. You must do whatever you are told. You may be killed anyway. EDF may arrest, beat or kill you if they feel like it. It is best to obey all their orders.

“Tourists entering the town must sign a waiver form allowing them to be killed by us if necessary, and declaring that they are not international peace activists, or human rights monitors. Journalists may also be killed if caught taking photographs.”

The EDF states that “Aberystwyth is a known centre of dangerous Welsh militancy, the leaders of which must be assassinated to show an example to the rest of the population of the disputed territories of Wales. As soon as these people are identified, EDF Special Forces- our elite death squads- will assassinate them, for the security of the state of England. There will be no legal hearings first, these take much to long.”

“We will continue with this operation until Aberystwyth is secure and we have surrounded it with a high security wall, guard posts, and an electrified fence that will completely cut it off from the rest of Wales and the world” said the spokesperson.

The EDF Spokesperson also thanked the more moderate English speaking population of Wales for their continued support for English rule in Wales over the last 700 years.

Ends

EDF Central Command

Mewn gwirionedd rhan o weithgaredd Rhwydwaith Heddwch Aberystwyth yw hwn ar ddiwrnod Rhyngwladol i Weithredu dros Cyfiawnder ym Mhalesteina.

Y bwriad yw creu sefyllfa gyffelyb i'r hyn y mae pobl Palesteina yn wynebu.

Mae'n ymdrech fwriadol i godi gwrychyn pobl ac ennyn ymateb, ac yn ei dro am ysgogi trafodaeth ynghylch cwestiwn Palesteina a Israel.

Ar yr un pryd mae'r Rhwydwaith Heddwch yn gwneud hi'n HOLLOL GLIR ein bod yn erbyn gwrth-Semitiaeth a hiliaeth o unrhyw fath, a'n bod ni'n cefnogi pob Israeli sy'n siarad allan yn erbyn llywodraeth Ariel Sharon ac yn ymdrechu i gael cyfiawnder yno.

Ni'n credu y cawn ni ymateb!

Bydd hefyd fideos o 'Jenin', 'A State of Denial' a rhai gan wirfoddolwyr yr ISM yn cael eu dangos yn yr Hen Goleg o hanner dydd ymlaen.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Cardi Bach
Gweinyddwr
Gweinyddwr

Negeseuon: 2694
Ymunwyd: Maw 22 Hyd 2002 7:54 am
Lleoliad: Gal

Postiogan Rhys Llwyd » Mer 04 Meh 2003 9:46 pm

Darllenesi am hwn yn y Cambrin News.

Wi'n ysu i gymryd rhan a helpu ond yn anffodus bydd raid i ymgyrchoedd gal i gadw ar y shelf dros gyfnod fy aroliade lefel A!
Delwedd
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Rhys Llwyd
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 4935
Ymunwyd: Mer 11 Rhag 2002 5:07 pm
Lleoliad: Aberystwyth

Postiogan Cardi Bach » Iau 05 Meh 2003 9:37 am

Ma Nick Bourne wedi galw'r brotest yn 'anti-English' ac yn gweud y dyel ni 'grow up and get a job' :rolio:

Pebai Mr Bourne wedi cymryd ei amser i roi ei fren mewn ger cen bytheirio byddai wedi sylwi mai ceisio dennu sylw at drallod Palestiniaid yw pwrpws y brotest trwy osod sefyllfa ffars gymharol yma i ddod a'r pwnc yn fyw i Gymry cyffredin ac annog trafodaeth.

Fi yn gwitho, a mae nhrethu i yn talu cyflog Nick Bourne.

Mae erthygl mawr yn y Cambrian Niws ddoe, ond mae erthygl lot gwell, ac mwy cywir yn y Western Mail Ddoe. Linc ddim yn gweithio felly dyma fe:

Peaceniks take Palestine's war to the Welsh Jun 4 2003

The Western Mail

PEOPLE looking "slightly Welsh" could be ordered to produce an identity card tomorrow, as a peace group acts out what it claims are the daily troubles facing thousands of Palestinians on the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

Aberystwyth Peace Network (APN), masquerading as the English Defence Force, will occupy the town, imposing a curfew, building checkpoints and asking for identity cards from all people with a Celtic complexion.

The zone is part of the International Day of Action for Justice in Palestine, and is an attempt, the peace network claims, to show how ordinary Palestinians have to live their lives intimidated, under constant surveillance and under threat from Israeli forces.

APN says tomorrow's demonstration will coincide with the 36th anniversary of Israel's invasion of East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

It adds that it will attempt to highlight what life would be like in Wales, if officials in England behaved like the Israeli government.

In a mock statement the EDF says, "Troops of the English Defence Force (EDF) will invade and occupy Aberystwyth on Thursday, June 5, declaring it a Closed Military Zone.

"EDF will be imposing curfew, building checkpoints, and asking for ID cards from all people who look slightly Welsh.

"They will be especially suspicious of Welsh speakers because they are known from past experience to be terrorists.

"As a mark of respect for Her Majesty, EDF personnel will refuse to speak in any language other than the Queen's English.

"Do not leave your home unless you are prepared to risk being killed.

"You must do whatever you are told. You may be killed anyway. EDF may arrest, beat or kill you if they feel like it."

APN spokeswoman Ceri Gibbons says that the group's actions may appear extreme, but they are intended to encourage debate regarding the Palestine-Israeli issue and to raise the awareness about the suffering of innocent Palestinians in their homeland.

"Today's events mark the date in 1967 when Israel invaded East Jerusalem, as well as the entire West Bank and the Gaza Strip," she said.

"From here it began a brutal campaign of land theft, colonisation, military control, collective punishment and impoverishment towards over 3.5 million Palestinian civilians.

"Even with the current road map peace plan there is an urgent need for international human rights monitors in Palestine because the plan fails to provide them," she said.

"We call for an immediate dispatch of UN human rights monitors and observers - as repeatedly requested by the Palestinians - to fill the role that has now fallen to voluntary citizens of the world who have lost their lives in the process, as a direct result of the UN failing in its obligations," she added.

Serch hynny, mae un o fwriadau'r brotest wedi llwyddo - sef annog trafodaeth.[/quote]
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Cardi Bach
Gweinyddwr
Gweinyddwr

Negeseuon: 2694
Ymunwyd: Maw 22 Hyd 2002 7:54 am
Lleoliad: Gal

Dychwelyd i Rhyfel a Heddwch

Pwy sydd ar-lein

Defnyddwyr sy’n pori’r seiat hon: Dim defnyddwyr cofrestredig a 7 gwestai