PEACE SELLS...

Newyddion, protestiadau, trafod

Cymedrolwr: Cwlcymro

Rheolau’r seiat
Newyddion, protestiadau, trafod. Cofiwch, dim ymosodiadau personol. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

PEACE SELLS...

Postiogan Geraint » Mer 18 Meh 2003 3:42 pm

But who's buying?
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Geraint
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 5804
Ymunwyd: Llun 30 Medi 2002 3:35 pm
Lleoliad: Dan garreg mewn ogof dan mynydd gogogoch yn y gofod (in space)

Postiogan Geraint » Mer 18 Meh 2003 10:03 pm

ym, mae'n rhaid o ni'n hollol bored yn gwaith i wneud hyn :wps:

Dim fy'n theori newydd ar stad y byd ydyw

Dyfynnu enw album Megadeth o ni .

:rolio:
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Geraint
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Postiogan Hogyn o Rachub » Maw 24 Meh 2003 6:27 pm

Y cnaf fach! Nôl i dy wely!
"Be gymrwch chi Wiliam, ai salad ta beth?"
"Oes rhaid i chi ofyn? Wel, tatws trwy crwyn!"

Y Rachub Rydd Gymraeg
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Hogyn o Rachub
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 4939
Ymunwyd: Gwe 25 Hyd 2002 7:59 pm
Lleoliad: Caerdydd a Rachub

Postiogan Geraint » Maw 24 Meh 2003 6:29 pm

Sori Syr Rachub :rolio:
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Geraint
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Postiogan Cardi Bach » Mer 25 Meh 2003 1:54 pm

Ie, ma celwyddau hefyd yn gwerthu rhyfel yn llwyddiannus.

Ry'n ni yn y Rhwydwaith heddwch yn mynd i gynhyrchu crysau T heddwch.
Bydd dyfyniadau arnynt, gyda enw'r prat wedodd e a'r dyddiad, wedyn ar y gwaelod

Are you taking the peace?

Oes gan rywun ddiddordeb mewn prynnu un - os ddewn ni rownd iw cynhyrchu?

Dyma gasglaid o ddyfyniadau (a lincs gwefan gyda nhw, os oes diddordeb 'da chi) - gwarthus - isod. Bydd rhai ohonynt ar grys - t yn fuan.

Tony Blair a ddywedodd:…that he (Saddam) has existing and active military plans for the use of chemical and biological weapons, which could be activated within 45 minutes…

http://www.australianpolitics.com/news/2002/09/02-09-24a.shtml

Dick Cheney a ddywedodd:Simply stated, there's no doubt that [Iraqi President] Saddam Hussein has weapons of mass destruction.

Aug. 26 2002

Dick Cheney a ddywedodd:We know [Saddam] has been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons, and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons.

March 16 2003

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2003/06/20/1055828490557.html

George Bush a ddywedodd:Iraq has made several attempts to buy high-strength aluminium tubes used to enrich uranium for a nuclear weapon. Should Iraq acquire fissile material, it would be able to build a nuclear weapon within a year.

September 12, 2002

George W Bush a ddywedodd:The British Government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa.

January 28, 2003

John Howard, Prif Weinidog Awstralia a ddywedodd:My purpose today is to explain why Iraq's defiance of the UN and its possession of chemical and biological weapons and its pursuit of a nuclear capability poses a real threat to the stability and security of our world ... Iraq continues to work on developing nuclear weapons - uranium has been sought from Africa that has no civil nuclear application in Iraq.

February 4, 2003

Geroge Bush a ddywedodd:Intelligence gathered by this and other governments leaves no doubt that the Iraqi regime continues to possess and conceal some of the most lethal weapons ever devised.

March 17, 2003

http://www.khilafah.com/home/lographics/category.php?DocumentID=7294&TagID=2

George W. Bush a ddywedodd:Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons.

September 12, 2002

Ari Fleischer a ddywedodd:We know for a fact that there are weapons there.

January 9, 2003

Colin Powell a ddywedodd:We know that Saddam Hussein is determined to keep his weapons of mass destruction, is determined to make more.

February 5, 2003

Colin Powell a ddywedodd:So has the strategic decision been made to disarm Iraq of its weapons of mass destruction by the leadership in Baghdad? I think our judgment has to be clearly not.

March 8, 2003

Ari Fleisher a ddywedodd:Well, there is no question that we have evidence and information that Iraq has weapons of mass destruction, biological and chemical particularly . . . all this will be made clear in the course of the operation, for whatever duration it takes.

March 21, 2003

Gen. Tommy Franks a ddywedodd:There is no doubt that the regime of Saddam Hussein possesses weapons of mass destruction. As this operation continues, those weapons will be identified, found, along with the people who have produced them and who guard them.

March 22, 2003

Kenneth Adelman, Defense Policy Board a ddywedodd:I have no doubt we're going to find big stores of weapons of mass destruction.

March 23, 2003

Pentagon Spokeswoman Victoria Clark a ddywedodd:One of our top objectives is to find and destroy the WMD. There are a number of sites.

March 22, 2003

Donald Rumsfeld a ddywedodd:We know where they are. They are in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad.

March 30, 2003

Neocon scholar Robert Kagan a ddywedodd:Obviously the administration intends to publicize all the weapons of mass destruction U.S. forces find -- and there will be plenty.

April 9, 2003

Ari Fleischer a ddywedodd:I think you have always heard, and you continue to hear from officials, a measure of high confidence that, indeed, the weapons of mass destruction will be found.

April 10, 2003

Donald Rumsfeld a ddywedodd:They may have had time to destroy them, and I don't know the answer.

May 27, 2003

Paul Wolfowitz a ddywedodd:For bureaucratic reasons, we settled on one issue, weapons of mass destruction (as justification for invading Iraq) because it was the one reason everyone could agree on.

May 28, 2003
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Cardi Bach
Gweinyddwr
Gweinyddwr

Negeseuon: 2694
Ymunwyd: Maw 22 Hyd 2002 7:54 am
Lleoliad: Gal

Dychwelyd i Rhyfel a Heddwch

Pwy sydd ar-lein

Defnyddwyr sy’n pori’r seiat hon: Dim defnyddwyr cofrestredig a 10 gwestai