Arian Amgen a trethi

Popeth am y We Gymraeg.

Cymedrolwr: Rhys

Rheolau’r seiat
Lle i drafod y We Gymraeg. Lle i ddweud wrth bawb bod gwefan newydd 'da ti, neu dy fod di'n gweithio ar rywbeth ac angen help, ond hefyd cyfle i drafod gwefannau Cymraeg eraill yma, problemau cyfieithu meddalwedd a rhyngwynebau offer blogio, sut i mynd ati i hybu defnydd o'r iaith ar y we, ac yn y blaen. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

Arian Amgen a trethi

Postiogan huwwaters » Sad 07 Meh 2003 9:56 am

[<i>Wedi symud sylwad Huw i edefyn newydd er mwyn cadw pethau yn glir a chreu "FAQ ar y pryd". Nic</i>]

Be fuas yn ddoniol ac yn gwneud y dudalen flaen, os byddai'r llywodraeth yn trio gneud tethi allan o hyn. Claiming tax from an un-recognised currency.
Huw
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
huwwaters
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 2850
Ymunwyd: Gwe 30 Awst 2002 9:16 pm

Postiogan nicdafis » Sad 07 Meh 2003 10:14 am

Mae hyn wedi digwydd, gweler <a href="http://www.sonic.net/~lrphoto/shortcircuit/index.html?sc3/LETStax.html">penawd yn llyfr Douthwaite</a>:
As a result, only those members who do part of their normal business or profession through a LET system are liable for income tax on their local currency earnings. For example, if a solicitor agrees to accept payment of his fees in the local unit, he or she would have to declare these earnings for tax at the national currency value they placed on them. Even in a system which nominally tied its unit to the national currency, this would not necessarily be one-for-one but systems using some other basis of valuation obviously have an advantage when it comes to convincing a tax inspector that this should not be the case.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
nicdafis
Defnyddiwr Platinwm
Defnyddiwr Platinwm

Negeseuon: 7361
Ymunwyd: Sul 18 Awst 2002 3:39 pm
Lleoliad: Pentre Arms

Postiogan nicdafis » Sad 07 Meh 2003 10:17 am

Mwy o wybodaeth yn yr <a href="http://www.gmlets.u-net.com/explore/found/tax.html">erthygl hon</a>:
Some who know little of LETS consider it an opportunity for benefit fraud and tax evasion. Nothing could be further from the truth, because it is in the nature of a LETS system that the income, expenditure and current balances of all members are made available to all others. There is nothing to prevent tax or benefits officials joining privately and making use of this information in their official capacity; nor would any LETS administrators be likely to refuse cooperation in response to a legitimate official enquiry. I can only comment on the position in the UK as I must claim ignorance of the tax and benefit laws elsewhere, but from what little I have gathered, I understand that similar principles apply throughout the English speaking world. According to Michael Linton, the originator of the first LETS system in British Columbia, Canada, the current tax and benefit laws (presumably in Canada ?) are as appropriate to LETS money systems as the 19th century transport laws were to jet travel.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
nicdafis
Defnyddiwr Platinwm
Defnyddiwr Platinwm

Negeseuon: 7361
Ymunwyd: Sul 18 Awst 2002 3:39 pm
Lleoliad: Pentre Arms

Dychwelyd i Y Rhithfro

Pwy sydd ar-lein

Defnyddwyr sy’n pori’r seiat hon: Dim defnyddwyr cofrestredig a 17 gwestai