kilroy-silk yn dangos hiliaeth pur

Newyddion o'r byd mawr drwg

Cymedrolwr: Chwadan

Rheolau’r seiat
Newyddion o'r byd mawr drwg. Cofiwch, dim ymosodiadau personol. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

kilroy-silk yn dangos hiliaeth pur

Postiogan Aran » Iau 08 Ion 2004 12:23 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3376633.stm

un i bobl sgwennu i mewn amdani, tybiaf i...

ffurflen cwyno'r BBC:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/3281777.stm

a/neu cwyno i'r Sunday Express (lle cyhoeddwyd ei erthygl) trwy e-bostio expressletters@express.co.uk
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Aran
Gweinyddwr
Gweinyddwr

Negeseuon: 1713
Ymunwyd: Sul 25 Mai 2003 9:56 pm
Lleoliad: Llithfaen

Postiogan Bleddyn Bilsen » Iau 08 Ion 2004 12:32 pm

Mae on amlwg o'i raglen gachu fo bod y boi'n hollol hiliol - fel ma English Nat's yn mynd dwi'm yn meddwl bod na lawer o'r wancars sy'n waeth na hwn.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Bleddyn Bilsen
Defnyddiwr Efydd
Defnyddiwr Efydd

Negeseuon: 183
Ymunwyd: Mer 07 Ion 2004 1:37 pm
Lleoliad: Eldon Terrace.

Postiogan Sioni Size » Iau 08 Ion 2004 12:39 pm

Mae hwn yn gwbl ffiaidd, yn anwybodus a hollol ddwl. Ond mae'n debyg bydd rhai unigolion prin ar Maes-e yn cytuno'n llwyr.

"Apart from oil - which was discovered, is produced and is paid for by the West - what do they contribute? Can you think of anything? Anything really useful?... No, nor can I...

"We're told the the Arabs loathe us. Really?... What do they think we feel about them? That we adore them for the way they murdered more than 3,000 civilians on 11 September and then danced in the hot, dusty streets to celebrate the murders?"

He said Arab nations should be grateful for the aid and technology the West had provided.

"They should go down on their kness and thank God for the munificence of the United States."

Er yr holl wybodaeth sydd allan yna, mae pobl neis neis daily mail express telegraph lloegr dal i fethu ystyried y posibiliad fod america wedi gwneud unrhyw niwed erioed.

A dim ond un llun o un stryd ym Mhalestinia oedd y 'dancing arabs' yma. A mae un ffynhonell wedi dweud mai hen lun o ddathliad arall cyn Medi 11 oedd hwnnw a ddefnyddiwyd.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Sioni Size
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 2302
Ymunwyd: Maw 06 Mai 2003 11:43 pm
Lleoliad: Pen Llyn

Postiogan Geraint » Iau 08 Ion 2004 12:42 pm

Mae o fel 'What have the Romans ever done for us?"

Does dim angen dechrau rhestri y pethau sydd wedi dod o ddiwylliant arabaidd, ma na lot :rolio:
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Geraint
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 5804
Ymunwyd: Llun 30 Medi 2002 3:35 pm
Lleoliad: Dan garreg mewn ogof dan mynydd gogogoch yn y gofod (in space)

Postiogan eusebio » Iau 08 Ion 2004 2:23 pm

Mae'r erthygl yn warthus, a dyma hi yn ei chyfanrwydd (yn yr iaith fain mae gen i ofn):
WE OWE ARABS NOTHING

From Sunday Express - 04/01/2004 (792 words)
ROBERT KILROY-SILK

WE ARE told by some of the more hysterical critics of the war on terror that "it is destroying the Arab world". So? Should w e be worried about that? Shouldn't the destruction of the despotic, barbarous and corrupt Arab states and their replacement by democratic governments be a war aim?

After all, the Arab countries are not exactly shining examples of civilisation, are they? Few of them make much contribution to the w elfare of the rest of the world.

Indeed, apart from oil - which was discovered, is produced and is paid for by the West - what do they contribute?

Can you think of anything?

A nything really useful? Anything really valuable? Something we really need, could not do without?

No, nor can I. Indeed, the Arab countries put together export less than Finland.

We're told that the Arabs loathe us. Really? For liberating the Iraqis?

For subsidising the lifestyles of people in Egypt and Jordan, to name but two, for giving them vast amounts of aid? For providing them w ith science, medicine, technology and all the other benefits of the West? They should go down on their knees and thank God for the munificence of the United States.

What do they think we feel about them? That we adore them for the w ay they murdered more than 3,000 civilians on September 11 and then danced in the hot, dusty streets to celebrate the murders?

That we admire them for the cold-blooded killings in Mombasa, Y emen and elsewhere? That we admire them for being suicide bombers, limb-amputators, womenrepressors? I don't think the Arab states should start a debate about w hat is really loathsome.

But why, in any case, should we be concerned that they feel angry and loathe us? The Arab world has not exactly earned our respect, has it?

Iran is a vile, terrorist-supporting regime - part of the axis of evil. So is the Saddam Hussein-supporting Syria. So is Libya. Indeed, most of them chant support for Saddam.

That is to say they support an evil dictator who has gassed hundreds of thousands of their fellow Arabs and tortured and murdered thousands more. How can they do this and expect our respect?

Why do they imagine that only they can feel anger, call people loathsome? It is the equivalent of all the European nations coming out in support of Hitler the moment he was attacked by the US, because he was European, despite the fact that he was attempting to exterminate the Jews - and Arabs.

Moreover, the people who claim we are loathsome are currently threatening our civilian populations with chemical and biological weapons. They are promising to let suicide bombers loose in Western and American cities. They are trying to terrorise us, disrupt our lives.

And then they expect us to be careful of their sensibilities?

We have thousands of asylum seekers from Iran, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries living happily in this country on social security.

This shows what their own people think of the Arab regimes, doesn't it? There is not one single British asylum seeker in any Arab country.

That says it all about which country deserves the epithet loathsome.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
eusebio
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 7913
Ymunwyd: Gwe 11 Gor 2003 11:56 am
Lleoliad: Ynys Cybi

Postiogan eusebio » Iau 08 Ion 2004 2:26 pm

Ac wedi dweud hyn oll, nid yw Iran yn wlad Arabaidd, fel y cyfryw.
Persia oedd Iran er stalwm ac mae eu iaith (Farsi) yn debyg ofnadwy i ieithoedd Ewropeaidd.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
eusebio
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 7913
Ymunwyd: Gwe 11 Gor 2003 11:56 am
Lleoliad: Ynys Cybi

Postiogan Gwahanglwyf Dros Grist » Iau 08 Ion 2004 2:27 pm

Byddai galw sylwadau'r boi'n dwp yn bychanu'r sefyllfa... :o
I think I'll call myself Donald Twain.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Gwahanglwyf Dros Grist
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 8063
Ymunwyd: Maw 06 Mai 2003 3:30 pm
Lleoliad: Rhyw burdan di-derfyn

Postiogan Macsen » Iau 08 Ion 2004 2:29 pm

There is not one single British asylum seeker in any Arab country.

Am dwpsyn tew.
Rhywun yn ymosod ar y Gymraeg? - Rhannwch Why Welsh.com!
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Macsen
Defnyddiwr Platinwm
Defnyddiwr Platinwm

Negeseuon: 6193
Ymunwyd: Maw 12 Awst 2003 8:01 pm
Lleoliad: Penrhiwllan/Waunfawr

Postiogan Jeni Wine » Iau 08 Ion 2004 2:30 pm

Kilroy a ddywedodd:Apart from oil - which was discovered, is produced and is paid for by the West - what do they contribute? Can you think of anything? Anything really useful?... No, nor can I...

Ydi geiriau Janet Street Porter yn canu unrhyw glychau?

hen fasdad unllygeidiog
Aimable petite conne
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Jeni Wine
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 1173
Ymunwyd: Sad 30 Awst 2003 3:51 pm
Lleoliad: llanbidinodyn lle mae'r cwn yn cachu menyn

Postiogan Ifan Saer » Iau 08 Ion 2004 2:44 pm

Gyda llaw, mae 'Robert Kilroy-Silk' yn anagram o 'Basdad hiliol gwirion'.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Ifan Saer
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 1412
Ymunwyd: Gwe 18 Gor 2003 7:08 pm
Lleoliad: Ar fy nhin o hyd

Nesaf

Dychwelyd i Materion y Byd

Pwy sydd ar-lein

Defnyddwyr sy’n pori’r seiat hon: Dim defnyddwyr cofrestredig a 13 gwestai