Papur Newydd La yn dod i ben???

Dych chi'n dysgu iaith arall? Rhannwch eich profiadau

Cymedrolwr: Gwen

Rheolau’r seiat
Cyfle i drafod ieithoedd y byd. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

Papur Newydd La yn dod i ben???

Postiogan HuwJones » Maw 05 Chw 2008 12:31 pm

Mae stori ar wefan http://sluggerotoole.com/ bod y papur Wyeddelig dyddiol "La Nua" yn stopio cyhoeddi??

Dyma stori "Slugger"
JOURNALISTS at the first daily newspaper in Ireland to be published in Irish - Lá Nua - have received their notice. Love it or loathe it, the newspaper fought the corner fiercely for the Irish language community, and its demise is something that would be pretty heartless to celebrate.

Un o'r atebion oedd..

Lá Nua hasn’t gone yet. It will be published until the end of February.

The nub of its current problems arise from mounting costs associated with printing and distribution and, it has to be said, the failure to get any state advertising north of the border.

As a means of tiding it over until the political climate turned slightly in its favour Lá Nua proposed to Foras na Gaeilge that it would publish on the internet only on a daily basis, with a weekly omnibus print edition to be distributed among subscribers and from Irish language centres such as the Cultúrlann in Belfast and similar centres throughout Ireland.

Foras na Gaeilge didn’t respond to this proposal until it was announced on the paper’s front page on Monday morning. It was intended to begin on March 3 and given that Lá Nua has pioneered the PDF edition in Ireland and now it can be read in full animated technicolour it wasn’t an entirely unreasonable or unattractive proposition. The PDF version can also, of course, be printed and in this greener climate it actually might not be a bad idea that newspapers were only printed as required, particularly when it’s a newspaper in a minority language we’re talking about.
HuwJones
Defnyddiwr Efydd
Defnyddiwr Efydd

Negeseuon: 196
Ymunwyd: Gwe 23 Maw 2007 2:39 pm
Lleoliad: Ynys Môn

Re: Papur Newydd La yn dod i ben???

Postiogan Rhodri Nwdls » Maw 05 Chw 2008 12:53 pm

Rargol. Bach o siocar fanna. Trist iawn os nad allan nhw gario mlaen mewn rhyw ffurf wedi diwedd Chwefror. Ar ôl yr holl drafod a gobaith gwreiddiol am Ddeddf Iaith Wyddeleg yng Ngog Iwerddon mae popeth yn disgyn yn ddarnau rwan. Blydi Unoliaethwyr.

Gweld yn y sylwadau hefyd fod y cylchgrawn misol Gwyddeleg Comhar am golli ei grant gan Foras na Gaeilge hefyd. Gyda dau gyfnodolyn yn mynd mae hyn yn swnio fel crisis i'r cyfryngau print Gwyddeleg a dio ddim yn hynod o bositif ar gyfer yr iaith yn ehangach chwaith.

Beth fydd goblygiadau pellach hyn sgwn i?
Maes-eio ers 2002, yo.
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Rhodri Nwdls
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 3061
Ymunwyd: Sad 23 Tach 2002 4:31 pm
Lleoliad: Maesymwstwr

Dychwelyd i Ieithoedd Eraill

Pwy sydd ar-lein

Defnyddwyr sy’n pori’r seiat hon: Dim defnyddwyr cofrestredig a 7 gwestai