Hammond XK2 ar werth!

Unrhyw beth "cerddorol" arall gan gynnwys Clecs a Chynhyrchu.

Cymedrolwr: Norman

Rheolau’r seiat
Unrhyw beth "cerddorol" arall gan gynnwys Clecs a Chynhyrchu. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

Hammond XK2 ar werth!

Postiogan Sili » Mer 28 Maw 2007 5:13 pm

Reit, ma nhad annwyl am werthu ei Hammond XK2 ynghyd a Leslie a'r pedal foliwm. Dyma'r shbeel oddi ar ebay -

"You are bidding on a Hammond XK2 portable organ complete with expression pedal and 822 Leslie unit. I bought this direct from Hammond UK with the correct expression pedal and bass pedals (I am not selling the bass pedals). The unit is in excellent condition and has never been gigged apart from my daughter borrowing twice for a school band session.

I bought the Leslie afterwards as I had owned a Hammond M series before and although the Lesie simulator is good, it is not like the real thing. This Leslie is a twin channel unit with several straight speakers as well as the rotary bass and horns, it pushes out over 200 watts. This has been gigged before I bought it, its not in bad condition, it does have some marks but works fine and comes complete with a 30ft cable and mains lead.

The reason I am selling the two is I have just bought a C3, I haven't gigged for years and really cannot justify keeping the XK2 anymore. I was told it was possible to hook the C to the 822 using a conversion kit but have now been told that it wouldn't be cost effective as the 822 is a twin channel Leslie, this means I have now now got to search for a 122, 145 or 147 to suit.

The two organs as a compasiron are very similar soundwise but I prefer the full pedalboard, having said that the XK only weighs 18kg as opposed to the 500kg of the C so the XK is certainly more versatile. The organ comes complete with the owners manual which goes into detail regarding the huge amount of variables this organ is capable of. This would make superb setup for home use or gigging.

Due to the weight of the Leslie it would be better if it was collected. however I bought the Leslie from Birmingham and used a carrier to deliver it, the organ and pedal still have the original boxes so repacking these wouldn't be a problem. Any questions relating to this or the organ etc please email me.

Should you want to pay by cheque then it would have to clear before the organ can be collected.
"

Llunia o'r dau fwystfil -

Delwedd
Delwedd

Ma na isafswm o £1000 ar y set gyfan ar ebay, felly unrhyw un a diddordeb, negeseuon preifat os gwelwch yn dda! Dwi'n hynnod flin fod hon a'r Leslie'n mynd, ond allai ddim fforddio ei phrynu gan ffaddyr heb werthu pob allweddell arall sydd gennai, a 'dai ddim i gychwyn gneud petha drastig felly...
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Sili
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 1156
Ymunwyd: Iau 31 Maw 2005 9:59 pm
Lleoliad: Way down in the hole... PenLlyn. A Caerdydd

Dychwelyd i Cell Gymysg Gerddorol

Pwy sydd ar-lein

Defnyddwyr sy’n pori’r seiat hon: Dim defnyddwyr cofrestredig a 10 gwestai