The Point yng Nghaerdydd yn cau

Unrhyw beth "cerddorol" arall gan gynnwys Clecs a Chynhyrchu.

Cymedrolwr: Norman

Rheolau’r seiat
Unrhyw beth "cerddorol" arall gan gynnwys Clecs a Chynhyrchu. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

The Point yng Nghaerdydd yn cau

Postiogan Dwlwen » Gwe 27 Chw 2009 4:37 pm

Neges ar y wefan heddiw.

Gwefan The Point a ddywedodd:To all customers, promoters, fans, bands and supporters of The Point Cardiff Bay

It is with deep regret that we announce the closure of the venue today. On 27th February 2009 the Director of the Point Cardiff Bay Limited signed the appropriate notices to call a meeting of creditors pursuant to S98 Insolvency Act 1986.

A number of factors have contributed to this situation. Many of you will be aware that during 2008 we began receiving noise complaints from one or two neighbours that had moved into the new apartments that have been built next to the venue. After some difficult negotiations with the Cardiff City Council we undertook a huge amount of work to soundproof the venue in an attempt to secure its future. While that has largely been successful, the burden of the debt that we took on, together with greater restrictions in our banking facilities and more difficult trading conditions in the last few months, as well as the loss of revenue whilst the refurbishment works were undertaken, has meant we are unable to meet our current liabilities and have been left with no option but to seek voluntary liquidation.

Many people have put their heart and soul in turning the Point into the magical venue that it is and we have received huge and loyal support over the years from fans and bands alike. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for that support. It is a very sad day for us and for the live music scene in Cardiff.

If you have bought tickets for shows in advance, we must advise you to seek compensation from your credit card company. If you are a supplier to the Point, there will be further news about a creditors meeting in due course.

Hwn oedd y lleoliad gorau ar gyfer gigs yn Gaerdydd yn y marn bach i. Siom enfawr bod y lle 'di cau mor sydn.
Hold on just a second
Don't tell me this one you know
I know this one I know this song
I know this one I love this song

pictiwrs
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Dwlwen
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 2307
Ymunwyd: Maw 10 Chw 2004 1:34 pm
Lleoliad: mewn bola morfil

Re: The Point yng Nghaerdydd yn cau

Postiogan Mwnci Banana Brown » Gwe 27 Chw 2009 9:02 pm

Dwlwen a ddywedodd:
Hwn oedd y lleoliad gorau ar gyfer gigs yn Gaerdydd yn y marn bach i. Siom enfawr bod y lle 'di cau mor sydn.

Cytuno. Ti moin chipo miwn i brynnu'r lle Dwlwen?
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Mwnci Banana Brown
Defnyddiwr Aur
Defnyddiwr Aur

Negeseuon: 1700
Ymunwyd: Sad 17 Ebr 2004 4:45 pm

Re: The Point yng Nghaerdydd yn cau

Postiogan Dwlwen » Sul 01 Maw 2009 4:32 pm

Mwnci Banana Brown a ddywedodd:Ti moin chipo miwn i brynnu'r lle Dwlwen?

Dwlen i :(

ond fi'n safio lan i brynu'r Vulcan :winc:
Hold on just a second
Don't tell me this one you know
I know this one I know this song
I know this one I love this song

pictiwrs
Rhithffurf defnyddiwr
Dwlwen
Cymedrolwr
Cymedrolwr

Negeseuon: 2307