Cefnogaeth i Senedd gyda pwerau deddfu yn cynyddu

Newyddion a gwleidyddiaeth Cymru fach

Cymedrolwr: Mr Gasyth

Rheolau’r seiat
Newyddion a gwleidyddiaeth Cymru fach. Cofiwch, dim ymosodiadau personol. Pwyswch yma i ddarllen canllawiau cyffredinol maes-e.

Cefnogaeth i Senedd gyda pwerau deddfu yn cynyddu

Postiogan Hedd Gwynfor » Llun 01 Maw 2010 9:29 pm

Mae 56% yn awr yn cefnogi rhoi roi pwerau deddfu llawn i'r cynulliad, ac mae'r canran wedi cynyddu dros y blynyddoedd diwethaf.

Chwefror 2010 - ICM/BBC Cymru (pdf)
You may have seen or heard that Assembly Members have voted in favour of holding a referendum on giving the National Assembly full law making powers. If there were to be a referendum, how would you vote?
56% - In favour of giving the National Assembly full law making powers in the areas for which it has responsibility
35% - Against giving the National Assembly full law-making powers in the areas for which it has responsibility

Ionawr 2010 - YouGov/ITV (pdf)
If there were to be a referendum tomorrow on giving the National Assembly for Wales increased law-making powers, how would you vote?
49% - I would vote Yes (i.e. in favour of giving the National Assembly increased law-making powers)
32% - I would vote No (i.e. against giving the National Assembly increased law-making powers)

Tachwedd 2009 - YouGov/ITV (pdf)
If there were to be a referendum tomorrow on giving the National Assembly for Wales increased law-making powers, how would you vote?
51% - I would vote Yes (i.e. in favour of giving the National Assembly increased law-making powers)
30% - I would vote No (i.e. against giving the National Assembly increased law-making powers)

Hydref 2009 - YouGov/Prifysgol Aberystwyth (pdf)
If there were to be a referendum tomorrow on giving the National Assembly for Wales full law-making powers, how would you vote?
42% - I would vote Yes (i.e. in favour of giving the National Assembly full law-making powers)
37% - I would vote No (i.e. against giving the National Assembly full law-making powers)

Chwefror 2009 - BBC Cymru/ICM
HOW WOULD YOU VOTE IN A REFERENDUM?
52% - In favour of turning assembly into full law-making parliament
39% - Against turning assembly into full law-making parliament

Rhagfyr 2008 - Confensiwn Cymru Gyfan/GfK
48% - 'Yes' to full law-making powers
35% - 'No' to full law-making powers

Mawrth 2008 - BBC Cymru/ICM
49% - In favour of turning assembly into full law-making parliament
42% - Against turning assembly into full law-making parliament